Friday, July 15, 2005

adsense official document

Webmasterworld is full of comments about the new layout / TOS on the adsense updates. Jenstar has done an amazing job summarizing already.

 

What’s interesting is the comment by jdhuk that he / she thought it might be the dreaded google letter – the one stating that you are out of adsense. I wonder how many other adsense partners had that as a first thought when they saw the writing come up instead of the stats. I admit I did. My first thought was “what have I done wrong????”…

2 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger alextewnewsite said...

HI Eric,

What a great blog you have here. After I read adsense official document, I had to tell you about this great new site I saw lately. It shows you exactly how to make money with google adsense!

It is called googlecash and it works great! Are you curious? I am making a lot of money now! Thanks to Googlecash and Google adsense

You can also make money with your blog! Download this great Google adsense Ebook and see how!

Check it out on www.googlecashworks.com

 
At 3:01 AM, Blogger alextewnewsite said...

HI Eric,

What a great blog you have here. After I read adsense official document, I had to tell you about this great new site I saw lately. These people will give anybody a free site to make money with google adsense!

It is called adsense to your income and it works great! Are you curious? I am making a lot of money now! Thanks to Google adsense and Googlecash

You can also make money with your blog! Download this great Google adsense Ebook and see how!

Check it out on www.googlecashworks.com

Ps: www.adsensetoyourincome will launc pretty soon! You better bookmark them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home