Thursday, June 23, 2005

new affiliate networks

I read the digitalmoses newsletter on a regular basis, which is filled with mostly advertisements from the 2nd tier affiliate and cpa type networks.

What’s interesting is that I’m seeing a couple of new advertisers in the newsletter that either:

  1. I just haven’t paid attention to in the past
  2. haven’t advertised much in digitalmoses or any of the other newsletters (adbumb springs to mind) – talking of which, I got a really interesting mail from viral spiral which I didn’t have a chance to write about (seems they got shut down by godaddy / spamhaus for selling data)
  3. they are new affiliate networks that are springing up hoping to copy the primaryads / azoogleads success story’s
  4. I’m just tired and can’t be bothered to keep track of all the different 2nd 3rd to the power of Y affiliate networks that are around these days (all offering similar if not the same offers)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home